Monday, October 31, 2011

NOTD: NARS Bad Influence! Swatches/comparisons!

Today's nail of the day (NOTD) is NARS Bad Influence.  I picked this up for $8 at Sephora.com.  It is a 0.5oz bottle of polish.  I am in love with this polish.  There's nothing super special or unique about it, but it just makes me happy to look at.  Sephora.com describes it as a smoky taupe.  Depending on the lighting it looks brownish green or brownish purple.  I love it.  The formula was great!  It was almost opaque in 1 coat.  I applied 2 coats.  It applied flawlessly and without effort!  It has a nice shine and a cream finish.   I have a few other polishes it reminds me of, and I will do a comparison below!  This is my first NARS nail polish and it makes me want to try more, but the regular price of $17 makes me hesitate.  Maybe I'll pick up a few the next time a sale comes around! 
(L to R) Illamasqua stagnate, OPI A-taupe the space needle, NARS bad influence, OPI You don't know Jacques!, China Glaze Ingrid

without flash



with Flash (above)

 
(L to R) Illamasqua stagnate, OPI A-taupe the space needle, NARS bad influence, OPI You don't know Jacques!, China Glaze Ingrid


No comments:

Post a Comment